Tuesday, October 30, 2012

REMINDERS! IMPORTANT DATES!

October 31 (Wednesday): NO CLASS!  Happy Halloween!

November 3 (Saturday): Make-up Class for October 31 (Wednesday).  Class will commence at 9 00 AM and end at 11 AM.    9 00 - 10 00 will consist of new material for Rhino 4.0 with Vray.  10 00 - 11 00 will be dedicated to your models.  I will ONLY answer questions to those of you with work to show me. I will not be answering questions if you have yet to start your models.  I will answer questions first to those of you who write down your questions.

November 18 (Sunday): Bonus Class.  Class will commence at 9 00 AM and end at 12 PM.    9 00 - 10 00 will consist of light sources for Rhino 4.0 with Vray.  10 00 - 12 00 will be dedicated to your models.  I will ONLY answer questions to those of you with work to show me. I will not be answering questions if you have yet to start your models.  I will answer questions first to those of you who write down your questions.

November 19 (Monday):  Quiz # 3 (on Rhino 4.0 & Photoshop).  Instructions will be posted soon.  I highly recommend that you practice with Assignment # 3 and that you are able to build, add materials and render it from 3 different views (front, side & perspective view) and arrange them side by side in Photoshop , 11 x 17 Sheet.

December 3 (Monday): Final Portfolio Due by 7 45 PM.  NO late submittals will be accepted.


DISCLAIMER:
I will no longer be answering questions for Assignments No 1-3 in class unless a printed version of work with improvements is given to me.  This may either be answered in class or taken with me with notes to be returned on the following class.

No comments:

Post a Comment